Performance Management Framework (PMF)
DC PCSB’s Performance Management Framework (PMF) is used to produce the annual detailed School Quality Reports for each public charter school over which it provides oversight. DC PCSB uses the tool to review each school’s academic performance annually. Families can use these reports to find out how a public charter school is performing and as a guide to help them select a new school.
Understanding the PMF
- PMF Overview
- 2016-17 School Quality Reports
- School Quality Reports Overview
- 2016-17 PMF Book
- 2017 School Quality Ratings Media Release
- Data Collection Timelines and Policies
- PMF Calculators
- 2017-18 PMF Policy and Technical Guide, approved March 2018
- PK-8 PMF Task Force
- High School PMF Task Force
- Adult Education PMF Task Force
- Alternative Accountability Framework
PMF Historical Data
- 2015-16 PMF Book
- 2015-16 PMF Data File
- 2015-16 PMF Policy and Technical Guide
- 2015-16 Student Growth Percentile (SGP) Targets - Use the pivot tables in the attached charts to view the 25th, 50th, and 75th percentiles of growth based on starting standard score by grade and subject. It is recommended to only view one grade and subject at a time.
- 2014-15 PMF Book
- 2014-15 PMF Data File
- 2014-15 PMF School Performance Reports
- 2014-15 PMF Policy and Technical Guide
- 2014-15 DC-CAS-to-PARCC transitional Student Growth Percentile (SGP) pivot charts. It is recommended to only view one grade and subject at a time.
For additional historic PMF resources, visit our School Quality Reports web page.