Performance Management Framework (PMF)
DC PCSB’s Performance Management Framework (PMF) is used to produce the annual detailed School Quality Reports for each public charter school over which it provides oversight. DC PCSB uses the tool to review each school’s academic performance annually. Families can use these reports to find out how a public charter school is performing and as a guide to help them select a new school.
Understanding the PMF
- PMF Overview
- 2015-16 PK-8 and HS School Performance Reports (AAF and AE to be released early November)
- 2015-16 PMF Book - released December 2016
2016-17 PMF Policy and Technical Guide, approved November 2016
- PMF as Goals Policy (approved November 2015)
PMF Historical Data
- 2015-16 PMF Book
- 2015-16 PMF Data File
- 2015-16 PMF Policy and Technical Guide
- 2015-16 Student Growth Percentile (SGP) Targets - Use the pivot tables in the attached charts to view the 25th, 50th, and 75th percentiles of growth based on starting standard score by grade and subject. It is recommended to only view one grade and subject at a time.
- 2014-15 PMF Book
- 2014-15 PMF Data File
- 2014-15 PMF School Performance Reports
- 2014-15 PMF Policy and Technical Guide
- 2014-15 DC-CAS-to-PARCC transitional Student Growth Percentile (SGP) pivot charts. It is recommended to only view one grade and subject at a time.
For additional historic PMF resources, please visit here.