Board Meetings and Public Hearings
DC Public Charter School Board (DC PCSB) holds meetings and hearings every month that are open to the public. View items for public comment, here. If you need translation services for a board meeting, contact Angela Randolph at email@example.com or (202) 328-2660. Please make requests by 4 pm EST on the Friday prior to the board meetings.
Upcoming Board Meetings & Public Hearings
The public is encouraged to present testimony in writing or in person at a public hearing.
Public hearings are required when a school requests to amend its charter agreement, including:
- Change of its curriculum or program focus
- Change in the grades served
- Other substantive changes from the initial charter application
- Board members are considering new charter applications
- Board members are considering revoking a charter (if the school requests it)
Individuals may submit comments, identified by "Name of School" by any of the following methods (please select only one):
- Submit a written comment by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal mail: Attn: Public Comment, DC Public Charter School Board, 3333 14th Street NW, Suite 210, Washington, DC 20010
- Hand Delivery/Courier: Same as postal address above
- Sign up to testify in person at the public hearing by emailing a request to email@example.com.
To view items open for public comment here.