Charter Leaders Meeting Materials
Charter leaders meetings are tri-annual meetings for board chairs and charter leaders to meet to discuss essential topics.
Archived Meeting Materials
Resources created by DC PCSB, charter support organizations or OSSE to help public charter schools operate successful schools.
- Checklist for New School Leaders
- Ward Factsheets
- Separation of Church and School: Guidance for Public Charter Schools Using Religious Facilities
- Motivating and Managing Hard to Reach, Uninterested and Disruptive Students
- Q&A Regarding Inclusion of English Language Learners with Disabilities in English Language Proficiency Assessments and Title III Annual Measurable Achievement Objectives
- Bomb Threat Emergency Response Protocol
- Resources for Transgender and Gender-Nonconforming Students
State and Federal Guidance
- Crossing Guards:
- DC Healthy Schools Act
- DC Home Schooling Program
- Mandated Reporter Training
- Metropolitan Police Department (please download this document)
- Residency Verification
- Snow Removal - Join DC PCSB's inclement weather listserv by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Title One Schools