Charter Leaders Meetings
Charter leaders meetings are tri-annual meetings for board chairs and charter leaders to meet to discuss essential topics.
Archived Meeting Materials
Resources created by DC PCSB, charter support organizations or OSSE to help public charter schools operate successful schools.
- Ward Factsheets
- Wednesday Bulletin
- Separation of Church and School: Guidance for Public Charter Schools Using Religious Facilities
- Motivating and Managing Hard to Reach, Uninterested and Disruptive Students
- Q&A Regarding Inclusion of English Language Learners with Disabilities in English Language Proficiency Assessments and Title III Annual Measurable Achievement Objectives
- Bomb Threat Emergency Response Protocol
- Resources for Transgender and Gender-Nonconforming Students
- English Language Learners and Engaging Families
- Supporting English Learners Guide