Public Hearing for New Charter School Applications
SUMMARY: The District of Columbia Public Charter School Board ( DC PCSB) announces an opportunity for the public to submit comment on 11 applications to open a public charter school submitted on March 11, 2019. Pursuant to the School Reform Act, a charter school must submit a petition to open a public charter school.
- Comments must be submitted on or before April 22, 2019.
- Public hearing will be held on April 22, 2019 and April 23, 2019 at 6:30 pm. For location, please check www.dcpcsb.org.
- Vote will be held on May 20, 2019 at 6:30 pm. For location, please check www.dcpcsb.org.
ADDRESSES: You may submit comments, identified by “New Charter School Applications” by any of the following methods:
- Submit a written comment via: (a) E-mail*: email@example.com (b) Postal mail*: Attn: Public Comment, DC Public Charter School Board, 3333 14th ST. NW., Suite 210, Washington, DC 20010 (c) Hand Delivery/Courier*: Same as postal address above
- Sign up to testify in-person at the public hearing on April 22, 2019 and April 23, 2019 by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 4 p.m. on April 19, 2019. *Please select only one of the actions listed above.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Katherine Dammann, Manager, Equity & Fidelity at 202-328-2660 or email@example.com.
DC PCSB reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to review, pre-screen, filter, redact, refuse or remove any or all of your submission that it may deem to be inappropriate for publication, such as obscene language.