New School Application: LEARN Charter School Network
SUMMARY: The District of Columbia Public Charter School Board (“DC PCSB”) announces an opportunity for the public to submit comment on a request to Open a New Public Charter School submitted by LEARN Schools on August 31, 2018.
• Comments must be submitted on or before October 15, 2018.
• Public hearing will be held on Monday, October 15 at 6:30 pm at the October Board Meeting.
• Vote will be held on Monday, November 19, at 6:30 pm at the November Board Meeting.
ADDRESSES: You may submit comments, identified by the subject line “LEARN Charter School Application,” by any of the following methods:
1. Submit a written comment via:
(a) E-mail*: email@example.com
(b) Postal mail*: Attn: Public Comment, DC Public Charter School Board, 3333 14th ST. NW., Suite 210, Washington, DC 20010
(c) Hand Delivery/Courier*: Same as postal address above
2. Sign up to testify in-person at the public hearing on October 15, by emailing a request to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 4 p.m. on Thursday, October 11.
*Please select only one of the actions listed above.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Katherine Dammann, Manager, Equity and Fidelity at 202-330-4051; email: email@example.com.
PCSB reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to review, pre-screen, filter, redact, refuse or remove any or all of your submission that it may deem to be inappropriate for publication, such as obscene language.