Work at DC PCSB
As one of the leading charter school authorizers in the nation, the DC Public Charter School Board (DC PCSB) maintains an unwavering commitment to quality. We are pioneering new strategies, tough and rigorous oversight and best practices that many charter boards around the nation are adopting.
You will have the opportunity to exercise your potential in the business of education. We’re technical professionals, skilled workers, support staff, executives, and community champions. We do our jobs with a sense of integrity, accountability, and pride in shaping the future. Our contributions impact our number one customers – the more than 39,000 PK-12 students and adult learners that attend the 118 public charter schools throughout the District.
Our Core Values
Our Core Values guide everything we do, and truly are the heart of our organization. They help us foster a unique culture:
- Reflection: Encourages feedback and engages in continual learning and improvement.
- Integrity : Promotes the integrity of PCSB and the charter sector through our ethical, transparent, and honest words and actions.
- Initiative: Focuses on opportunities instead of problems, proactively creating innovative solutions and removing barriers to attain results.
- Care: Supports each other professionally and personally; we value environment of collegiality and fun.
- Collaboration: Encourages teamwork, welcomes diverse perspectives, and builds effective professional relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Excellence: Produces high-quality work to positively impact DC students and families.
- View current vacancies.
- Submit a resume and cover letter in one (1) document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to identify the position you are interested in the subject line of the email.
If you do not meet the qualifications for our current job vacancies and you are still interested in future available opportunities, submit your resume to email@example.com. Resumes are kept on file for six months.
Earn a competitive salary, plus benefits including health insurance, a 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution, work-life balance programs, parking or public transportation credit, annual professional development stipend and much more. View a detailed summary on DC PCSB employee benefits.The DC Public Charter School Board is an equal opportunity employer. No third-party or telephone inquiries please.
Work at a Public Charter School
To submit a job posting, please fill out the Job Opportunity form.
- Visit or contact the public charter school's website to apply or learn more about the opportunity.