How do I submit testimony for public comment?
The public is encouraged to comment on proposed policies, new charter school applications, and requests to change charter agreements. To ensure your comments are processed and reviewed, identify the "Name of School" and please use one of the following ways (please select only one):
- Submit a written comment by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org [You will receive an automated response. This is confirmation that your comment has been received.]
- Postal mail: To the Attn: Public Comment, DC Public Charter School Board, 3333 14th Street NW, Suite 210, Washington, DC 20010
- Hand Delivery/Courier: Send your comment to the same as postal address above
- Sign up to testify in person at email@example.com(link sends e-mail). Each person testifying is given two minutes to present his/her testimony.
Important: All comments will be made available to the public. Comments sent by email, postal mail or hand delivered/courier will be posted (below) in the Additional Materials column. We do not edit personal identifying information from submissions. Please submit only information that you wish to make available to the public.