Notice of Petition to Amend 2017-18 PMF Policy & Technical Guide
The District of Columbia Public Charter School Board (“DC PCSB”) announces an opportunity for the public to submit comment on the 2017-18 Performance Management Framework (PMF) Policy & Technical Guide.
- Comments must be submitted on or before 5:00pm, July 19, 2017.
- Public hearing will be held on Monday, July 17, at 6:30 pm.
- Vote will be held on Monday, September 18, at 6:30 pm.
- For location of vote and public hearing, please visit our website.
ADDRESSES: You may submit comments, identified by “NAME,” by any of the following methods:
1. Submit a written comment via:
2. Sign up to testify in-person at the public hearing on July 17th, by emailing a request to email@example.com by no later than 4 p.m. on Thursday, July 13th.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Erin Kupferberg, Senior Manager, School Quality & Accountability, at 202-328-1551; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.